LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:28 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Rally in Albany
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:41 am 
Why did my neighboor (a teacher in sachem) tell me today that there were teachers at yesterdays rallie that were in a bar up in Albany? Did anyone else here of this? This is what we are tolerating?

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:10 am 
Either you or your neighbor is mistaken. The teachers went on a bus to the Legislative offices and back to the bus.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Rally in Albany
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:39 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Why did my neighboor (a teacher in sachem) tell me today that there were teachers at yesterdays rallie that were in a bar up in Albany? Did anyone else here of this? This is what we are tolerating?

I was on that trip and this is 100% untrue... there was no free time during the day whatsoever. We were busy from the time we stepped off the bus to the time we stepped back on. We ate lunch as a group of 300 in the capitol building. That rumor is completely ridiculous.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:10 am 
Maybe you were on the trip...but definitely true. What did you do a headcount of the 300? Here is where the teachers try to lie and cover there trax... :P Real professionals...overpaid babysitters is more like it.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Maybe you were on the trip...but definitely true. What did you do a headcount of the 300? Here is where the teachers try to lie and cover there trax... :P Real professionals...overpaid babysitters is more like it.

There are no "trax" to cover. How is it that YOU know that bull story is true, as opposed to ME who was THERE?

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 am 
For goodness sakes, if people wanted to go to a bar to drink, why on earth would they travel to Albany to do so? Honestly, what is wrong with you?

Report this post

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]