LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:11 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Apr 07, 2004 10:55 pm
Posts: 368
Jim Nolan's super star Athletics Director, Peter Bg is interviewing as School Superintendent at East Islip . That a $149,306.00 + 30% additional savings. :wink:


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 am 
gipcfred wrote:
Jim Nolan's super star Athletics Director, Peter Bg is interviewing as School Superintendent at East Islip . That a $149,306.00 + 30% additional savings. :wink:
Still need to replace the AD. So where are those savings? It is simple minded people like you that do not know how to do any financial analysis that is spinning people up. Just like Freddy boy. At best it will be a zero sum gain. I hope you can understand that.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 am 
Anonymous wrote:
gipcfred wrote:
Jim Nolan's super star Athletics Director, Peter Bg is interviewing as School Superintendent at East Islip . That a $149,306.00 + 30% additional savings. :wink:
Still need to replace the AD. So where are those savings? It is simple minded people like you that do not know how to do any financial analysis that is spinning people up. Just like Freddy boy. At best it will be a zero sum gain. I hope you can understand that.


F r e d knows the position is going to be replaced he is just pointing out that the guy is making 150k..


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:26 am 
Don't replace the AD position. He is the highest paid AD is Suffolk. Let the assistant retake the reins again.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:44 am 
Bring back Mank! Although he would have to take a pay cut...


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:57 am 
Haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa!


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:54 pm 
gipcfred wrote:
Jim Nolan's super star Athletics Director, Peter Bleiberg is interviewing as School Superintendent at East Islip . That a $149,306.00 + 30% additional savings. :wink:


And what makes you think that after all that crap that went on there, they would be dumber enough to take him back. Good riddance
gipcfred wrote:
East Islip Board Members


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 pm 
outsider wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
gipcfred wrote:
Jim Nolan's super star Athletics Director, Peter Bg is interviewing as School Superintendent at East Islip . That a $149,306.00 + 30% additional savings. :wink:
Still need to replace the AD. So where are those savings? It is simple minded people like you that do not know how to do any financial analysis that is spinning people up. Just like Freddy boy. At best it will be a zero sum gain. I hope you can understand that.


F r e d knows the position is going to be replaced he is just pointing out that the guy is making 150k..


Who cares what he is making. If he will be replaced it does not factor in to any equation. How much real savings will there be? This is just Fred being an A S S again and disclosing peoples salaries. What a DBag Fred is.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group