LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:19 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Once Again No BOE Agenda
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm 
Shouldn't be a surprise that once again there is no agenda for the BOE meeting scheduled for the day after tomorrow. Do we really think there is not an agenda? They just don't want residents showing up at their meeting so they don't post it until the lat minute.

The only time board members post on here is when they are running for re-election. Why don't you comment on the lack of an agenda Mr. Timo? Oh yes, you are not up for re-election.

With all the questions concerning the future of the district it is unthinkable not to post an agenda.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:48 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Shouldn't be a surprise that once again there is no agenda for the BOE meeting scheduled for the day after tomorrow. Do we really think there is not an agenda? They just don't want residents showing up at their meeting so they don't post it until the lat minute.

The only time board members post on here is when they are running for re-election. Why don't you comment on the lack of an agenda Mr. Timo? Oh yes, you are not up for re-election.

With all the questions concerning the future of the district it is unthinkable not to post an agenda.

Why would not having an agenda two days before the meeting stop anyone with something to say from going? Grow up.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:55 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Why would not having an agenda two days before the meeting stop anyone with something to say from going? Grow up.

You must be a BOE member. You are pretty dense. Agenda items let people know what is doing to be discussed. Certain issues interest different people. If the topic that interests them is being discussed they may want to listen to it. They might not even have anything to say they may want to learn more about the topic.

Oh yeah, I forgot nothing meaningful is discussed at boe meetings. But, you are a typical dense boe member. You really can't be that slow now, you have to be a board member.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:46 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

You must be a BOE member. You are pretty dense. Agenda items let people know what is doing to be discussed. Certain issues interest different people. If the topic that interests them is being discussed they may want to listen to it. They might not even have anything to say they may want to learn more about the topic.

Oh yeah, I forgot nothing meaningful is discussed at boe meetings. But, you are a typical dense boe member. You really can't be that slow now, you have to be a board member.

I guess it would be futile to say I am, not, a BOE member being that I'm so dense and slow.
See I would think,(though there is still two days to go before the meeting), that all your concerns expressed above could easily be solved but just GOING TO THE BOARD MEETING and keeping your ears open. In fact, if what you are interested in isn't on the agenda, you can still present it to the board yourself by filling out a form requesting to speak to the board. Kind of simple huh?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:57 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

I guess it would be futile to say I am, not, a BOE member being that I'm so dense and slow.
See I would think,(though there is still two days to go before the meeting), that all your concerns expressed above could easily be solved but just GOING TO THE BOARD MEETING and keeping your ears open. In fact, if what you are interested in isn't on the agenda, you can still present it to the board yourself by filling out a form requesting to speak to the board. Kind of simple huh?

Why go the board meeting if nothing on the agenda interests you?

Why do you have a big problem with the BOE posting the agenda like they are required to do according to the BOE policy?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:18 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The only thing interesting at Board meetings is Fred Gorman. He is single-handedly exposing the budget B. S. Fred hasn’t been around for a while. Now that he’s back the meetings are much more interesting and you can get a sense of what is going on. Fred, will we see you on Wednesday?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Why do you have a big problem with the BOE posting the agenda like they are required to do according to the BOE policy?

OMG! You are an i diot.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:16 am 
S
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

OMG! You are an i diot.

So, you are the brain surgeon that thinks it is unreasonable to ask for a published in advance of a Board meeting. You just have to be a BOE member or administrator.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:36 am 
Anonymous wrote:
S
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

OMG! You are an i diot.

So, you are the brain surgeon that thinks it is unreasonable to ask for a published in advance of a Board meeting. You just have to be a BOE member or administrator.

I had you pegged right. No, I NEVER said it is unreasonable to want an agenda,get someone to translate the plain english written here for you. . What I said was if someone really had something THEY wanted to be discussed all they have to do is actually go to the BOE meeting and present it. They can do that regardless of if there is a posted agenda. Why don't you go to the next meeting and actually bring this up there? I'm not talking about the issue of if there should be a posted one or not. Take some initiative. I have a better idea why don't you just whine about it on this board.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:04 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
S
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

OMG! You are an i diot.

I had you pegged right. No, I NEVER said it is unreasonable to want an agenda,get someone to translate the plain english written here for you. . What I said was if someone really had something THEY wanted to be discussed all they have to do is actually go to the BOE meeting and present it. They can do that regardless of if there is a posted agenda. Why don't you go to the next meeting and actually bring this up there? I'm not talking about the issue of if there should be a posted one or not. Take some initiative. I have a better idea why don't you just whine about it on this board.

OH by the way the Agenda is on -line, approx. almost 2 days BEFORE the meeting. Were you always an a.......?

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:25 pm 
It's up.

Report this post

Post subject: Sachem 2010 Salaries
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:40 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

The only thing interesting at Board meetings is Fred Gorman. He is single-handedly exposing the budget B. S. Fred hasn’t been around for a while. Now that he’s back the meetings are much more interesting and you can get a sense of what is going on. Fred, will we see you on Wednesday?

1. Superintend M, Charles J $230,745.05
2. Assistant Superintendent for Business, Bruce $227,955.36
3. Nolan, James J $202,787.47
4. Asst. Supr. K, Paul A $174,579.57
5. Karp, Jill M $160,288.27
6. T, Margaret M $158,377.76
7. Manning, Rory J $156,514.18
8. Cruz, Jose $155,659.21
9. Someone, Paul A $155,108.70
10. Flynn, Gloria J $151,924.40
11. Pontius, Patricia A $151,924.38
12. Mauro, Anthony J $151,763.84