LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:05 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:47 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
I am a bit Leary because Ms. Roberts is being funded by the teachers union. Not because Licata does not have their support- but because I am afraid she will owe them now. Licata lost their support because he did not vote in a way they liked, is that a bad thing? I believe is was one vote they disliked. So, what happens during teacher negotiations? Their union president protects them, who will protect us? Ms. Roberts is not in a good position right now, as far as the frugal voters go. I wish she did not do this. Her credentials sound good, but now, how do you go with someone that may have to be biased? Maybe I am being dramatic, but , it seems that is how this whole school board/teacher union relationship goes. I feel like she is bought. I guess only time will tell. I just hope our children don't suffer because of decisions she made to get herself on the board. You should not be financially connected to any group- especially one that negotiates for money and benefits.

Here's the facts .the Union didn't support Licata because they can't control him, they didn't like the way he voted for the community and our kids againsty thier own self-interests. So the Union has to go to roberts as their hand-picked pabought and paid for stooge. That's a good reason for voting for licata.

another fact, when fred gives his self serving BS speeches at board meeting s it is THE TEACHERS WHO CHEER AND CLAP FOR HIM. Think about that. it is the Union that is cheering fred's version of the facts.So who is in who's pocket?

Fred gives his self serving BS speeches at board meeting???
I never attend Board meetings. The only reason I attended the Budget meeting was to get the Board to stop using over estimated expense lines to fire people, cut programs and raise taxes. My second motive was to get then to incriminate them selves. And they did! The second the budget vote is over. I will apeal to the commissioner of education.

As respects the Teacher's and parents that applauded when I spoke. They did not applaud me. They applaud the truth of my statements.

Stop the BS you have been to board meetings I saw and heard you if you would lie about something so trivial as that what else would you lie about. And like i said the Union and teachers love the "new fred"

Report this post

Post subject: Dorothy Roberts
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:36 pm 
It seems as though Ms. Roberts is being backed by the teachers union. She is still as manipulative and self serving as she has always been when it comes to any community matters. She is self serving and is not capable of empathy which is much needed in these tough economic times.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:03 am 
Anonymous 2 wrote:
It seems as though Ms. Roberts is being backed by the teachers union. She is still as manipulative and self serving as she has always been when it comes to any community matters. She is self serving and is not capable of empathy which is much needed in these tough economic times.

Whoever wrote that obviously never met Dorothy Roberts.
It is terrible that people say such awful things. I worked with her on several committees and she has been so involved to make things better for the kids in our district. She has been such a great asset to our district...Why cant you people just vote based on the involvement and qualifications of the candidates.

This is first and last time I will ever come to this site. IT IS POISON!!

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 12:45 am 
MOMOF 3 wrote:
Anonymous 2 wrote:

Whoever wrote that obviously never met Dorothy Roberts.
It is terrible that people say such awful things. I worked with her on several committees and she has been so involved to make things better for the kids in our district. She has been such a great asset to our district...Why cant you people just vote based on the involvement and qualifications of the candidates.

This is first and last time I will ever come to this site. IT IS POISON!!

I just had to add "goodbye" so when you come back to see who responded to your "last post ever" on this poison'd site you will start to understand what a hypocrite you are.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Dorothy Roberts
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:16 am 
Anonymous 2 wrote:

Dorothy Roberts never ran for the board. I think you have her mixed up with Nancy Roberts who ran a couple of years ago. Get your facts straight!!

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Dorothy Roberts
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:47 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous 2 wrote:

Dorothy Roberts never ran for the board. I think you have her mixed up with Nancy Roberts who ran a couple of years ago. Get your facts straight!!

What post are you talking about? the one you quote doesn't mention anything about roberts running before.Get your post straight. dorothy.

It is OK to vote NO
Sachem taxes are 15% higher than they have to be
The Board is taxing homeowners out of our homes
Listen to a board member tell you how overtaxed you are

http://www.sachemunspun.com/10106timo.mp3
Your homes are about to pierce the Mortgage Home Value to Taxation ratio. If this happens you will not be able to sell your house.

Listen to Governor Cuomo. http://youtu.be/5lXWHBXpSwA
You can not expect Help from you School Superintendent or School Board. They care more about their intuitions then their communities, your child or you.

Report this post