What have we learned by the budget passing?
1. Using some of Fred's words, the community thinks and respects scumbags more than him.
2. Fred is insignificant and does not make a difference.
3. Fred is just an angry trouble maker and should give it up.
4. Fred needs to get laid more often.
5. The people that listen to and believe what Fred says here are even dumber than him.
6. He will continue to rant, tell lies and try and make a stink but no one really cares what he says.
Typical. When you can't make alogical argument resort to name calling.
That accomplishes nothing other than to show your ignorance.
Fred has not made a logical argument yet. He is always wrong. I thought the above was funny. Fred talks unprofessionally calling everyone scumbags, liars, etc. He is no better. As Charlie Sheen put it "Winning" HAHAH.
Fred has made many logical and coherent arguments to back his opinions even though I do not always agree with them. And I don't agree with his name calling. That accomplishes nothing.
But my comments were not directed at Fred they were directed at the author of the quoted post.
Not one item on the checklist had anything at all to do with the budget or the BOE. They were simply one personal and negative comment directed at Fred after another.
That is something that a grade school child or an ignornant adult would do and it accomplishes nothing.
An intelligent adult would debate Fred back with a logical argument.
I guess that is too much to ask for from some that read this website.