LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:36 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: More Cronyism
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:11 am 
Guest wrote:
Please stop; you are an embarrassment the entire Sachem Faculty. If you have problems with colleagues, solve them like adults. Everyday we strive to teach our students to be responsible members of our community, yet here you are on a public forum, "cyberbullying" each other. Many of our students and their parents visit this site, so GROW UP.

shut up the sachem community embarases itself every day in real life not just the internet the parents and students are embarasing and make me wanna puke

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:52 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Please stop; you are an embarrassment the entire Sachem Faculty. If you have problems with colleagues, solve them like adults. Everyday we strive to teach our students to be responsible members of our community, yet here you are on a public forum, "cyberbullying" each other. Many of our students and their parents visit this site, so GROW UP.

shut up the sachem community embarases itself every day in real life not just the internet the parents and students are embarasing and make me wanna puke

Agreed. At the drunk driving assembly before senior day, Sachem's finest P.O.S. students heckled a poor woman whose daughter died several years before. To be fair, most of them were decent, but a vocal minority of scumbags made Sachem look like sh!t once again.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:40 am 
Funny joke today at North about the new dean doing absolutely nothing as usual. Truth disguised as humor.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:20 pm 
Guest wrote:
Funny joke today at North about the new dean doing absolutely nothing as usual. Truth disguised as humor.

Isn't it amazing how it can be joked about in front of all the building admin? Not just the dean but a select # of staff, we are that comfortable with people doing nothing that we freely acknowledge and make a joke of it in front of all who supervise them.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:15 pm 
Oh my God!!! It was a joke people. They are great friends "intelligent folk". Can you please move on!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:03 pm 
Guest wrote:
Oh my God!!! It was a joke people. They are great friends "intelligent folk". Can you please move on!!

Yes it was a joke made by friends about other friends. However it is all true and everyone knows it.

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:14 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes it was a joke made by friends about other friends. However it is all true and everyone knows it.

Based upon the looks that dozens of teachers gave each other after the "joke," I completely agree with this comment.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:26 am 
Guest wrote:

If it's only a joke, why is this dean's favorite location anywhere but his office? He seems to enjoy lounging in the humanities office, talking his idiotic sports talk with people who should be worried about education.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 am 
Guest wrote:

Yes, great idea. Bunch of people making a ton of money and doing nothing and you want to forget about it and move on. That's why there is a problem to begin with.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:46 pm 
Guest wrote:

Why don't you move on, from nuthugging Mauro.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:46 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, what has this guy done so deserve such protection?

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:54 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why is it that a teacher with six years of experience has so much stroke? Especially a disgustingly ugly, lisping b i t ch like this D. l e s s wonder?

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:39 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why is it that a teacher with six years of experience has so much stroke? Especially a disgustingly ugly, lisping b i t ch like this D. l e s s wonder?

If you are a Sachem teacher, Armageddon will certainly come soon. Your words here have serious consequences!

Report this post