LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:11 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:08 am 
M@ ^ %e,

Thanks for giving credit where credit is due. Mike F#$%&^n was the guy who came up with the idea to do this, he is the one who brought RIsa and I into the picture. Thanks for mentioning him in the article. Thanks also for cutting me D o u g D u n c a n) out of the picture I was apart of. It is things like this that make a lot of people in this community laugh at Sachem Patch. I would like to give you the benfit of the doubt and assume it is that little man of a boss you have that made the cuts. Remember, I was standing right next to you when P#4%e told you it was a committee of 4 people that set this up. Way for patch to “I stink” up an otherwise really good event.

D o u g

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:44 am 
Guest wrote:
M@ ^ %e,

Thanks for giving credit where credit is due. Mike F#$%&^n was the guy who came up with the idea to do this, he is the one who brought RIsa and I into the picture. Thanks for mentioning him in the article. Thanks also for cutting me D o u g D u n c a n) out of the picture I was apart of. It is things like this that make a lot of people in this community laugh at Sachem Patch. I would like to give you the benfit of the doubt and assume it is that little man of a boss you have that made the cuts. Remember, I was standing right next to you when P#4%e told you it was a committee of 4 people that set this up. Way for patch to “I stink” up an otherwise really good event.

D o u g

Are you serious complaining because you were not mentioned in a cancer article. Are you that hard up for publicity?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:14 am 
Thin skinned like O b a m a is...

Report this post