LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:41 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:12 am 
Today I received in the mail letters addressed to the parent or guardian of each of my high school students. The letters contained the union's advocacy of the budget.

How the heck did the union get my kids' info?

This can't be legal.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:55 am 
Guest wrote:
Today I received in the mail letters addressed to the parent or guardian of each of my high school students. The letters contained the union's advocacy of the budget.

How the heck did the union get my kids' info?

This can't be legal.

They were addressed to the parent, a taxpayer. They were not addressed to the children.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:59 am 
But from where did they get the list of CHILDRENS' names and addresses? That's not from voter rolls nor is it public info.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 am 
Guest wrote:
But from where did they get the list of CHILDRENS' names and addresses? That's not from voter rolls nor is it public info.

WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS? I'VE BEEN TYPING FOR DAYS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE! I COME TO UNSPUN FOR RESULTS!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 7:02 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

WHAT IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS? I'VE BEEN TYPING FOR DAYS AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE! I COME TO UNSPUN FOR RESULTS!

Obviously no one cares. You are an “Smarty pants” if you come here for results. If this is really a problem for you, YOU should take up the cause and lead the investigation. If you are not willing to do this then keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 10:45 pm 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Obviously no one cares. You are an “Smarty pants” if you come here for results. If this is really a problem for you, YOU should take up the cause and lead the investigation. If you are not willing to do this then keep your fingers off the keyboard.

It is clear that the post was sarcastic, you mental midget. No one comes to Unspun for results.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:44 am 
Guest wrote:

It is clear that the post was sarcastic, you mental midget. No one comes to Unspun for results.[/quote]

DAMNIT NO, I MEANT IT! WHAT IS FRED DOING ABOUT THIS? I WANT RESULTS! AND TO YOU TELLING ME TO LEAD THE INVESTIGATION, SHUT UP BEFORE I INVESTIGATE YOU!

The District Clerk is the Sachem Commissioner of Elections. If violations occur she is the arbitrator. Her response to you would be
1)....Prove every child's parents got a letter from the Teachers Union.
2)...Provide enough petitions of people who voted for the budget because of the letter that would have voted no if they did not receive the letter.
She will then tell you she certified the election result and you may appeal to the commissioner of education. The Commissioner of Education will issue an opinion and tell them to not to do it again.

The dirty tricks and onesidednes of school elections is the reason for the 40/60 tax cap

I did call a recount and counted the ballots.. They add up... The vote was true

TO THE COMMISSIONER OF EDUCATION:

STATE OF NEW YORK)
) S.S.
COUNTY OF SUFFOLK)

I, Frederick J. Gorman (Petitioner) being dully sworn, deposes and says:

1. I reside at 96 Empress Pines Drive, Nesconset, NY 11767, a domicile within the boundaries of the Sachem Central School District. My phone number is 631-588-6161 and I am familiar with the facts and circumstances of this matter and know them to be true.
Respectfully submit this verified petition in retort to the Sachem Central School District Board of Education’s (Respondent) pattern of misconduct, abuse of process and extortion for the purpose of influencing the outcome of the budget vote that was so pervasive it violated the voting process and effect the outcome of the vote

Defeated budget voters & voters
1 Misrepresented the budget by promising the voters they would use reserves to reduce the budget that they new were not available.
2 Changed the contingent budget compilations twice did not exclude one time items
2 Did not make the budget available to the voters 14 days prior to the vote
3 The school district has 12 voting places and did not mail out the voter cards that tell the voters at what location they were to vote.
4. Did not give handicapped persons enough time to mail in absent T ballots.
4. Only informed voters who did not have children attending school with news paper ads that did not cover the entire district, a budget letter that exhorted a budget and estimated a tax increase they knew they could not achieve and the budget notice required by law. The budget notice and budget letter arrived ths Saturday and Monday before the vote
Permitted teachers and the PTA to give students pass the budget letters and flyers. Designed a principal letter given to every student from the principal that only demonstrated the positive reasons to pass a budget.
Permitted school grounds to be used on the day of the vote target parents by offering elementary students raffles and cream Sundaes if they bring a voter to vote between 3:00PM and 6:00PM.
Allowed school age children in the voting booths with parents in violation of their own policy. Further more the children were even allowed to pull the lever for their parents.
This resulted
Wherefore I, Frederick J. Gorman respectfully request:
The commissioner of education to:
1. Order Respondent to.

Dated:

Report this post