LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:50 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:01 am 
Doug,

Despite all the efforts to the contrary, you had a tremendous victory tonight! The silent majority came through for you! Thank you for all of you do for the students of this fine district!


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:06 pm 
UUUUGGGHHHH


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:02 am 
YES! YES! YES! YES! DUNCAN WINS! WHINY SACHEM B*TCHES LOSE! SACHEMUNSPUN IS POWERLESS AS USUAL!


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:31 am 
Yes, Doug...congrats. Congrats also to Vinci for running a campaign that did NOT resort to slander. I wish the same could be said for the third place candidate.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:16 pm 
Guest wrote:
Yes, Doug...congrats. Congrats also to Vinci for running a campaign that did NOT resort to slander. I wish the same could be said for the third place candidate.


There was no slander used by anyone. We are still waiting on Duncan to deny the allegations something he has NOT done. Why because they contain truth. Come on Duncan do you deny the allegations? Remember under oath people cannot lie.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:43 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, Doug...congrats. Congrats also to Vinci for running a campaign that did NOT resort to slander. I wish the same could be said for the third place candidate.


There was no slander used by anyone. We are still waiting on Duncan to deny the allegations something he has NOT done. Why because they contain truth. Come on Duncan do you deny the allegations? Remember under oath people cannot lie.


Oh, snap! You got him good! He must tell the truth now, because you said something pithy on this POS website. You wield the power now, anonymous moron.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:49 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, Doug...congrats. Congrats also to Vinci for running a campaign that did NOT resort to slander. I wish the same could be said for the third place candidate.


There was no slander used by anyone. We are still waiting on Duncan to deny the allegations something he has NOT done. Why because they contain truth. Come on Duncan do you deny the allegations? Remember under oath people cannot lie.


Do you know how to use a period or a comma? When an uneducated moron like yourself argues any point, you are less likely to be taken seriously due to your ignorance and stupidity. Are you the product of a Sachem education, or are you just naturally dumb?


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, Doug...congrats. Congrats also to Vinci for running a campaign that did NOT resort to slander. I wish the same could be said for the third place candidate.


There was no slander used by anyone. We are still waiting on Duncan to deny the allegations something he has NOT done. Why because they contain truth. Come on Duncan do you deny the allegations? Remember under oath people cannot lie.


Do you know how to use a period or a comma? When an uneducated moron like yourself argues any point, you are less likely to be taken seriously due to your ignorance and stupidity. Are you the product of a Sachem education, or are you just naturally dumb?

he went to sachem great good give the teachera more cash.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:17 am 
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, Doug...congrats. Congrats also to Vinci for running a campaign that did NOT resort to slander. I wish the same could be said for the third place candidate.


There was no slander used by anyone. We are still waiting on Duncan to deny the allegations something he has NOT done. Why because they contain truth. Come on Duncan do you deny the allegations? Remember under oath people cannot lie.


I'm glad that Doug, as an elected official, is staying out of this. He's above these low-class accusations. They don't even warrant denial.

Doug, the haters will never be swayed by anything you say. Your supporters would rather see you be the bigger man (pun intended)...


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:42 am 
I heard that Doug lives with his mommy and daddy and goes on Unspun every day from the basement?!?!!?!? I demand answers! Does Duncan use his mom's internet?!


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:07 pm 
Please take down your signs.....


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:12 am 
sachemresident wrote:
Please take down your signs.....


He's going to leave the signs out for the next three years to save time before the next election, since he's just going to win again anyway.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 am 
Guest wrote:
Doug,

Despite all the efforts to the contrary, you had a tremendous victory tonight! The silent majority came through for you! Thank you for all of you do for the students of this fine district!
not


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Congrats, Doug!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:00 am 
ron wrote:
Guest wrote:
Doug,

Despite all the efforts to the contrary, you had a tremendous victory tonight! The silent majority came through for you! Thank you for all of you do for the students of this fine district!
not


What a great retort. You must have put some serious thought into that. I am impressed by your ability to respond to what that last poster said. Not!


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: TDWtjjEJFpXkoblRnkK
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:25 am 
Gosh, I wish I would have had that ionrfmation earlier!


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group