LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:09 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm 
Did you, the people of Farmingville know that he filed a notice to sue the Fire District which in turn is the taxpayers just call him and ask him to explain I'm pretty sure he will make up a good story.

Report this post

Post subject: Curtin Update
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:29 am 
Why is Curtin suing the Fire District? Did he lose his right to sue the district because he is a commissioner? How about posting some information about the suit.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:08 am 
Give the fire house a call at 732-6611 ask to speak to him.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:27 am 
Dear Guest,
I am not going to call the firehouse; I want you to tell all of us exactly what the suit is about. You made the post on this site, you explain. Or, are you just spreading rumors, more false accusations. Don’t you think you should back up your comments? Better still, why don’t you identify yourself? Stop hiding under the name “Guest”. Again I ask, did Curtain lose his RIGHT to sue because he is a commissioner?

Jacob

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:14 pm 
Jacob you seem to be the only one instrested so give Stevey boy a call.Lose his right that is absurd ,I didn't say that.He says he is there for the taxpayers so why would he SUE YOU ask him or are youy him?

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 1:58 pm 
Dear Guest,

I don't know Mr. Curtain, apparently you do and apparently you are very much aware of what's going on in the firehouse, so why not share with us the reason for the suit?

The problem as I see it is simple, you, Guest, are a spreader of lies and rumors.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:27 pm 
Thank You Commissioner Curtin for helping our PTA on 6/11/09 5th grade dinner. We can always depend on you.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:17 pm 
The papers are in it's official Commissioner PIECE OF "Bouquet of Roses" is sueing us the taxpayers of Farmingville.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:47 am 
Curtin is suing to stop the construction of the huge cell phone tower going up at headquarters. He is a fire commissioner who cares about the community. He doesn't want the value of our homes to decrease.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm 
no he is suing because he suffered mental problems from being being suspended for conduct un becoming a firemen.Just think this guy carries a gun.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:00 am 
Curtin suing to stop construction of the cell tower. We don't need another cell tower in Farmingville. Who would think that the fire department would be the ones bringing down our property value. VOTE THEM ALL OUT.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:17 pm 
Curtin did not vote against the cell tower until they broke ground for it.He is suing for MENTAL suffering,just call the Firehouse and ask it is Public record.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:47 am 
Curtin is suing to stop the $800,000 rec room renovation. You guys do nothing but waste taxpayer money. Lets see what excuse you guys use to explain why you must spend $800,000 on a rec room. I just want to know who's up for re-election this year. Just asking cause I want to know who I'm [b]VOTING OUT. Thank You[/b]

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:06 am 

everyone can sue!!!!
its just a matter of being a fool to try prove a moot point of actions of unbecoming a fireman

Report this post
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:09 am 

[quote="Anonymous"]Curtin is the one who woulden't let the members do it for under 200,000 but instead held out so he (Curtin could use 800,000 ) of tax payer money to finish the downstairs that hae has voted to approve..

Report this post