LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:14 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: this site
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 am 
Farmingville tax payer wrote:
I don't know what to believe on this site, especially since my stuff is getting edited.

Good Luck both Cadidates on this election. I'll see you at the next Fire District meeting. It's time for the non-fire fighting public to get involved. I wonder if the DA would like to start attending his local volunteer fire commissioners meetings.

"you go" Farmingville tax payer.... lets vote for the non-fire fighter. Good luck David you have my vote

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:59 am 
leaveusalone wrote:
Some harsh words against the volunteers...
How about an application for you...I hope Mr Rubin has applications for the fire department ready to be handed to all those people voting for him..Better yet why don't you attach an application to your literature as you hand them out and stuff them in mail boxes..
VOTE FOR RUBIN AND NOW YOU MUST BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Lets see how that goes over as a campaign slogan..

Be careful what you wish for Mr.Rubin..You may become a Fire Commissioner without any Fire Firemen

If Rubin gets in this will be strike 3 against the Fire Department.

1. Heller getting in Against the firemens wishes

2. Curtin getting re elected Against the firemens wishes..

3. Rubin getting in Against the firemens wishes

Three strikes I'm out and so will be alot of other firemen...Remember the work VOLUNTEER

WE DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THE CURTIN FIRE DEPARTMENT

LEAVE US ALONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING...you will get out because david gets in....? why, you afraid your boys club will be over and no more spending the way you want!? come on if you were in it for the right reasons (or did you forget why you joined) you wouldnt care if david got in or not.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:16 am 
WOW I could get rich getting paid for painting red x"s off of this site...What a bunch of ungreatful people, taking volunteers for granted...Shame on You

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:39 am 
If you don't have firemen you don't have a response and if that happens someone else has to do it and when those volunteers are tired of doing it for Farmingville then your going to have to pay them and then there goes your taxes...Fire Protection District or Paid Fire District It all adds up to higher taxes,,,Look at what is happening to Gordon Heights they will be dissolved into someone else but what are they going to get??? I bet responses will be with less people and extended times..Adds up to less service and longer waiting times to our emergencies.... I don't want that...do you ??? Leave these guys be and if they want a pool table and a dart board.... Hell give it them...I'm not going to do it.....LOWER MY TAXES $30-$40 THE FIREMEN CAN HAVE IT JUST SHOW UP TO MY ADDRESS WHEN I NEED YOU....Thanks Guys I'm with you My neighbors and I will be voting with the Firemen for CAPUTO I'm Thanking them with a vote in there favor to support them and what they deserve our RESPECT....

Report this post

Post subject: LIAR,,LIAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:48 pm 
Hey Farmingville Taxpayer and all reading this...

First off there is NO Oneida Ave, St. Rd.anything to resemble ONEIDA in Farmingville FIRE DISTRICT.....
SO GIVE YOUR REAL ADDRESS AND I WILL BE GLAD TO STOP BY FOR A LITTLE CHAT

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:40 pm 
Whats the matter David you don't have any comments?

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:53 pm 
NO david DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A MAP OF FARMINGVILLE, USING AN ADDRESS IN SELDEN FOR A FALSE POST.

THE POSTAGE WAS NOT PAID ON THAT LITERATURE, IT WAS A PHOTOCOPIED BLACK BULK MAILING PERMIT

HE DOES NOT USE STAMPS

SEND HIM A MESSAGE --STAMP RETURN TO SENDER----

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:58 pm 
THE DA WILL BE CALLED TODAY

WHAT ABOUT ALL THE POSTAL JOBS YOU ARE ELIMINATING, DO THEY NOT DESERVE TO EARN A PAYCHECK

POSTAL FRAUD IS BAD FOR EVERYONE

SHAME ON YOU steve cryan,,,, SHAME

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:49 pm 
What is steven doing wrong by putting his crap in peoples mailboxes? Well first of all, it does not have any permit stamp on it and second, You can not just walk down the street and go in peoples mailboxes. That is against the law. and like i told you, the postal inspectors will be meeting with steven again very soon. and no one will know what happen to him but steven. Remember it is the federal govermemt he's messing with here. Not just some local law. and who ever wrote that b.s. about wanting fireman to come to his house, that was a nice try, that street is in selden, and not even in our fire district. So we all know where that came from, nice try steve!

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:28 am 
Anonymous wrote:
What is steven doing wrong by putting his crap in peoples mailboxes? Well first of all, it does not have any permit stamp on it and second, You can not just walk down the street and go in peoples mailboxes. That is against the law. and like i told you, the postal inspectors will be meeting with steven again very soon. and no one will know what happen to him but steven. Remember it is the federal govermemt he's messing with here. Not just some local law. and who ever wrote that b.s. about wanting fireman to come to his house, that was a nice try, that street is in selden, and not even in our fire district. So we all know where that came from, nice try steve!

ARE YOU KIDDING..... why don't you find something else to do with your time! what is Steven doing (thats if he is) that's NEVER been done before? I get my mailbox stuffed every year around this time from EVERYONE that runs for this position and not to mention some of our local Chinese food places,Avon,Tupperware and even our garbage guys drop us something AND ALL WITH NO POSTAGE. so when you have a real issue please feel free to type it down but until then stop wasting your time and ours! Have a nice day and a happy Holiday

Report this post

Post subject: david rubin
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:30 am 
Are you kidding With this you all should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!!!!! David Rubin is a great and honest man! I have known Dave for many years and he is a great guy. The fact all you people a bitching over him getting in, and quitting the fire department if he gets in is messed up. A real firemen does not do the job because of who is in office, they do it because they love it. The fact that you are saying if David gets in " he wont have any firemen " just goes to show you guys are little boys. Some times it takes someone who is not involved in the volunteer system to look at things with fresh eyes and look at the whole picture. The volunteers do a great job and they serve the community! KEY WORDS SERVE AND COMMUNITY! You are not there to get everything you want when you want it. David will look at this from the tax payers ( aka the community's) stand point and the members of the fire department that hi is only out to help the same people that the volunteer's do! LETS GO RUBIN!!!!

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:09 am 
i hpoe you don't make any money on the pictures you weree taken of the people that you and your Puppet Master are bashing.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 am 
guestgoforrubin: HERE IS A LITTLE LESSON::The most messed up thing is that Rubin is the product of Curtin who produced for us HELLER the waste product of the board of fire commissioners.. Curtin the discruntled captain who never made it as chief will do anything to get back at the fire department for not voting him in as chief... you got alot to say for someone who doesn't volunteer for nothing except telling the volunteers what they can and can't have..You and Rubin have know idea what our volunteers need or don't need. It is very easy to judge someone from the outside but it's a whole different thing when you do it from the inside...HOW ABOUT AN APPLICATION FOR YOU ???

Curtin the Postal inspectors new prosicution candidate,,, Heller the Virginia Sheriff do nothing for Farmingville District and Rubin the ambulance chasing photo buff the most unqualified candidate are ready to ruin your fire department...God help us if this happens..Caputo does the job and well,,Rubin couldn't qualify to shine his shoes !!!

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:02 am 
Dave the ally is putting out alot of stuff that not only makes the taxpayers mad but infuriates the Volunteers.If you think for one second that you will be accepted you are sadly mistaken you wannabe.So put up or shut up and get an application just like the Chief told you, cause you are Nothing but a ambulance chaser.

Report this post

Post subject: Disappointed
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:26 am 
John Caputo I supported you years ago when you ran for the Fire Commissioner position and thought I made a good choice. But I have to say I was disgusted and disappointed when I was standing feet away you swabbing my mouth hoping that I would be a match to help that little girl and I heard you talking to another fireman about the election and the signs in the windows of the truck in the parking lot!!!!! This young supporter is fighting for her life and you are campaigning for your election.

God does not punish John, but he does not like ugly either! And That was UGLY.

I nor my family will support you this time.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next