LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:49 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New low for John Caputo
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:38 pm 
I went to the Farmingville Fire House this Sunday to the Bone Marrow Drive. Like 2600 other people I went their to try to help a 6 year old girl. It disgust me to see John Caputo signs littering the place. This is a new low set by a fire commissioner. This is not the kind of person I would support. The sad thing is, this is the kind of person the fire department supports, no wonder why they got their problems. John Caputo trying to make a political arena out of a benefit to save a 6 year olds life.

Report this post

Post subject: I AGREE, Im disgusted
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:25 am 
John Caputo I supported you years ago when you ran for the Fire Commissioner position and thought I made a good choice. But I have to say I was disgusted and disappointed when I was standing feet away you swabbing my mouth hoping that I would be a match to help that little girl and I heard you talking to another fireman about the election and the signs in the windows of the truck in the parking lot!!!!! This young supporter is fighting for her life and you are campaigning for your election.

God does not punish John, but he does not like ugly either! And That was UGLY.

I nor my family will support you this time.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 am 
BLAH BLAH BLAH yeh ok Steve Curtin still up to your fun and games Hope you have a nice outing with the Postal inspectors....

Report this post

Post subject: ZERO NO HERO
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:28 am 
The ambulance chasing magit (RUBIN) that you are going to vote for was at a terrible accident scene Saturday taking pictures of the firemen from Farmingville cutting the lifeless body of a young women out of a horrific car wreck...JOHN CAPUTO was there helping her get freed from the wreck and where was DAVID RUBIN....20 FEET away from her NOT helping her.... helping himself...taking pictures of her...Trying to get that perfect picture to sell to NEWSDAY or FIRENEWS for his profit on her worst day, a women who is suppose to be getting married in just a few weeks...I pray for her recovey... Your great candidate DAVID RUBIN is praying for a paycheck off of her and in the past how many others worst days has he profitted....MAGIT...MAGIT...MAGIT

CAPUTO HELPS PEOPLE ON THERE WORST DAYS RUBIN TRIES TO PROFIT OFF THEM....WHO IS THE BETTER MAN??????? I know my answer for Tuesdays vote......

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm 
You guys are so bias, Just so you know David doesn't sell pictures he works for Fire News. The paper you volunteers hope to get your picture in. David was their taking pictures to promote the fire department and document how good and professional Farmingville Volunteers are. The problem is some of you volunteers are so negative that you think only on the dark side. During this whole election thing I have never herd anyone bash the fire dept. or its members. I've only read post from you the volunteers bash and trash talk about this election. I'm sure its only a few guys in the department but you are making the whole fire department look bad. Please act professional like you do at emergencies.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 am 
Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm Post subject: TODAYS FIRE COMMISSIONER ELECTION Reply with quote
Sadly I find it necessary to POST on this forum because as most of you intellegent folks may have already figured out this is a fire house bash fest!
Im much to busy for this childish game, but in an effort to save face, here we go.

If all will take note many have viewed these blog and few have posted/replied. Why because its disgruntled firemen and friends of the same that are taking the liberty of throwing trash at one another. Some truth some not so truths.

HERES a few TRUTHS for the viewers that are trying to make an educated decision at the polls today.

This election is not Steve Curtins election, he won his election last year and is holding a commissioners seat for the normal five year term. Whether John or David get in tonight doesnt matter, Steve will still have his seat for the next 4 years. If you dont like him and dont think "H" doing his job well, vote him out when HIS term is up for re-election.

This is John and Davids election and it should stay that way. This is very simple people...John feels he is doing a good job and would like to continue for another term. David thinks he can do a better job and wants a shot at the position. Let these men run on their own merit! They have both made themselves available for questions about their intentions and promises. Talk to them! Let them answer for themselves. The likes or dislikes to them should be irrelevant.

The district is a separate entity than the department. While it is more indepth than the following, simply put, the district deals in the expedatures of your tax dollars, our fireman/woman respond when you dial 911. NO MATTER who gets in rest assured if you call for help our people will be there. This is not about who was Captain, who never made Captain/Chief etc. The members of our department are volunteers, they are proud and good at what they do. We like to call ourselves unpaid professionals, please guys lets act like PROFESSIONALS not schools kids that want to duke it out it out on the playground. Image is everything.

Remember something, because its important! After this election, a month from now, no one in the general community will remeber instantaniously who got in as fire commissioner when asked. However the impression youre leaving will be the first thing they recall because its the department people talk about, donate to and call for help.

Saying you support someone and promoting their positive points to help them in an election is great, acting like begrudged teenagers makes us look less than respectful, professional and will hurt US ultimately NOT the people running for this or any other election.

Look around, at some point we need to realize this infantile behavior is distroying our department within and OUR merit with the community. Welcome to big boy/girl world there will always be people we like and dislike. If we would dedicate as much effort to being cordial and doing our jobs as we do to trying to nail one another to a cross, things here would run alot smoother. We are all adults and we are better than that folks, please remember that when you blog.

Best of luck tonight John and David. Whichever of you gets in. Do it right, do it without an agenda, and do it with pride. Alot of residents are depending on you.

Michelle Curtin!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:24 pm Post subject: Re: TODAYS FIRE COMMISSIONER ELECTION Reply with quote
Michelle wrote:
Sadly I find it necessary to POST on this forum because as most of you intellegent folks may have already figured out this is a fire house bash fest!
Im much to busy for this childish game, but in an effort to save face, here we go.

If all will take note many have viewed these blog and few have posted/replied. Why because its disgruntled firemen and friends of the same that are taking the liberty of throwing trash at one another. Some truth some not so truths.

HERES a few TRUTHS for the viewers that are trying to make an educated decision at the polls today.

This election is not Steve Curtins election, he won his election last year and is holding a commissioners seat for the normal five year term. Whether John or David get in tonight doesnt matter, Steve will still have his seat for the next 4 years. If you dont like him and dont think "H" doing his job well, vote him out when HIS term is up for re-election.

This is John and Davids election and it should stay that way. This is very simple people...John feels he is doing a good job and would like to continue for another term. David thinks he can do a better job and wants a shot at the position. Let these men run on their own merit! They have both made themselves available for questions about their intentions and promises. Talk to them! Let them answer for themselves. The likes or dislikes to them should be irrelevant.

The district is a separate entity than the department. While it is more indepth than the following, simply put, the district deals in the expedatures of your tax dollars, our fireman/woman respond when you dial 911. NO MATTER who gets in rest assured if you call for help our people will be there. This is not about who was Captain, who never made Captain/Chief etc. The members of our department are volunteers, they are proud and good at what they do. We like to call ourselves unpaid professionals, please guys lets act like PROFESSIONALS not schools kids that want to duke it out it out on the playground. Image is everything.

Remember something, because its important! After this election, a month from now, no one in the general community will remeber instantaniously who got in as fire commissioner when asked. However the impression youre leaving will be the first thing they recall because its the department people talk about, donate to and call for help.

Saying you support someone and promoting their positive points to help them in an election is great, acting like begrudged teenagers makes us look less than respectful, professional and will hurt US ultimately NOT the people running for this or any other election.

Look around, at some point we need to realize this infantile behavior is distroying our department within and OUR merit with the community. Welcome to big boy/girl world there will always be people we like and dislike. If we would dedicate as much effort to being cordial and doing our jobs as we do to trying to nail one another to a cross, things here would run alot smoother. We are all adults and we are better than that folks, please remember that when you blog.

Best of luck tonight John and David. Whichever of you gets in. Do it right, do it without an agenda, and do it with pride. Alot of residents are depending on you.

Michelle Curtin!

Nicely put. As an outsider who knows nothing about the FD you are right all this mudslinging just makes me think we have a very disfunctional FD.

Report this post

Post subject: REPEAT THAT
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:01 am 
As an outsider who knows nothing about the FD you are right all this mudslinging just makes me think we have a very disfunctional FD.

Report this post

Post subject: New low for John Caputo
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:57 pm 

Thats interesting. That is the kind of experience that makes simming fun. Keeps you on your toes. I would bet that only a very small percentage of online pilots are prepared for a go-around and have the information at hand on how to proceed.
fast loan | payday advance

Report this post