LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:59 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:10 am 
Anonymous wrote:
what is an ethnic person? that said, I've seen margaret physically assault people before, I've seen her husband push down a 60 year old man for little more then disagreeing with him. I've seen her physically grab an 8 year old boy.

In 2003 margaret helped organize an event in which she invited members of the minutemen american defense to speak to local residents. In 2009, these same people were linked to dozens of murders including the murder of a 9 year old girl. Literally the people she brought to farmingville, are linked to over 30 murders!

So yes, this sort of hate shouldn't go unchallenged. Margaret does have a 1st amendment right to say whatever Sweet Stuff she wants, but this community isn't going to let it go unchallenged any longer.

Oh, and 1 last thing, this post started as a thank you for great work until margaret decided to spread lies about these good people. It's shameful and anyone stopping by on Thursdays knows the truth.

I'm sure she'll keep responding to this post everyday in hopes of having the last word. But the truth is she's only 1 person, and the people that want to see farmingville become a better place outnumber her greatly.

So i guess, margaret, bring it. The more time you spend spreading your lies here, the less you have to do so in the real world. =)

Again, not everyone on here that disagrees with you is Margeret. You have an unnatural fixation and hatred of her. Do you have nightmares of her? do you wake up at night with cold sweats thinking of her? you are one sick dude. Get help. You fixation on here is not normal. there are doctors that can help you.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 am 
why don't you address her actions? or should i say your actions. No ones afraid of you, if anything they feel sad for you.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:08 am 
Anonymous wrote:
what is an ethnic person? that said, I've seen margaret physically assault people before, I've seen her husband push down a 60 year old man for little more then disagreeing with him. I've seen her physically grab an 8 year old boy.

In 2003 margaret helped organize an event in which she invited members of the minutemen american defense to speak to local residents. In 2009, these same people were linked to dozens of murders including the murder of a 9 year old girl. Literally the people she brought to farmingville, are linked to over 30 murders!

So yes, this sort of hate shouldn't go unchallenged. Margaret does have a 1st amendment right to say whatever Sweet Stuff she wants, but this community isn't going to let it go unchallenged any longer.

Oh, and 1 last thing, this post started as a thank you for great work until margaret decided to spread lies about these good people. It's shameful and anyone stopping by on Thursdays knows the truth.

I'm sure she'll keep responding to this post everyday in hopes of having the last word. But the truth is she's only 1 person, and the people that want to see farmingville become a better place outnumber her greatly.

So i guess, margaret, bring it. The more time you spend spreading your lies here, the less you have to do so in the real world. =)

"what is an ethnic person". The post refers to criminal ethnic gangs in brentwood. I will define that for you: MS13, Latin Kings and the like - but you are not interested in that discussion, you have an unnatural fixation with "margaret". I also want to see Farmingville a better place and have lived here 20 years and run a business in the community and from what i can read of your posts do not agree with your politics. I guess that makes me next on your hate speech hit list - so as you say in such a pleasant manner "bring it".

And for the record i believe in 2003 she brought some group called American Patrol in to the community to speak about illegal immigration not the minutemen. Putting aside the politics for a second if you are going to call a group racist haters and murders at least get the group correct - unless of course all groups disagreeing with you are racist haters. lol.

As far as miserable name callers spend a morning with the pleasant people from the workplace project, or your idol Rev. Ramirez. More than enough "hate" to go around. But the kind of racist hate they spew you and yours agree with so that is free speech.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:06 am 
wow, really? all this over people getting food in the community?

say everything said here is true, say 90% of the people getting food are illegal, are you all saying you'd rather see the other 10% go hungry?

and even if people who are illegals are getting food, do you dislike them enough that you want to see them starve? to be honest that kind of sounds like hatred. huger is an issue in brookhaven no one can deny that, our politicians are going to keep taxing us, we're going to keep losing jobs overseas, to be honest things aren't going to get any better soon.

sometimes people need to face reality, what's coming next is a massive crime wave as people struggle to make ends meat. maybe these folks aren't perfect but they're trying to address a problem (much worse than anything you think is going on now), and honestly to see young kids like these actually doing something and not playing video games is something positive.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:23 am 
Anonymous wrote:
wow, really? all this over people getting food in the community?

say everything said here is true, say 90% of the people getting food are illegal, are you all saying you'd rather see the other 10% go hungry?

and even if people who are illegals are getting food, do you dislike them enough that you want to see them starve? to be honest that kind of sounds like hatred. huger is an issue in brookhaven no one can deny that, our politicians are going to keep taxing us, we're going to keep losing jobs overseas, to be honest things aren't going to get any better soon.

sometimes people need to face reality, what's coming next is a massive crime wave as people struggle to make ends meat. maybe these folks aren't perfect but they're trying to address a problem (much worse than anything you think is going on now), and honestly to see young kids like these actually doing something and not playing video games is something positive.

You may have a point. Maybe we should feed the illegals. Yes they are here illegal but that shouldn't matter they get hungry like everyone else. In fact, we should also provide proper housing for them. Let's build some apartments in empty land and give them a place to live. We also should give them healthcare. Even illegals get sick and tossed to the side of the road when they get hurt on the job by contractors. don't we have a responsiblilty to care for them? They also need to get to work so we should provide transportation so they don't have to drive illegally withiout insurance. And what about a hiring hall with waterfountains, benches, and bathrooms. I think we should provide that. The hiring hall should have a recreation room so they have something to do when there is no work. And, maybe we can pay for transportaion to have them visit family back home. We can also pay for there subscriptions for match.com so that they don't have to have prositutions in the bars for them. We also need to have a legal defense fund for the illegals that are slow. why slow? Because the fast ones just move to another town and change there name when they get arrested and that's the end of it. The 'slower' ones may actually have to go to court. There aren't alot but let's just take care of them too. And of course we wouldn't dream of leaving out one of councilwoman Kepert's dog parks so they have a place to walk there dogs! We can raise taxes to pay for all of this. We can give our politicians raises because they will work hard to implement all this. Lesko will need at least three more assistant supervisors. I know you will not mind the higher tax bills. So what if NY winds up like California completely broke!

Or maybe we can just pay for a ticket for them to go back to their country where they can work legally and comeback in to this country legally.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 am 
no ones asking you to do anything, all anyone expects of you is complain.

these folks are doing something good, for everyone. it doesn't cost any money, doesn't deal with politics. these people are addressing a serious issue with hunger, anyone who's having hard times is welcome to some food. your age, race, immigration status or political persuasion isn't an issue. hunger knows no boundaries, you're a "silly goose" if you think otherwise.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:11 am 
Anonymous wrote:
no ones asking you to do anything, all anyone expects of you is complain.

these folks are doing something good, for everyone. it doesn't cost any money, doesn't deal with politics. these people are addressing a serious issue with hunger, anyone who's having hard times is welcome to some food. your age, race, immigration status or political persuasion isn't an issue. hunger knows no boundaries, you're a "silly goose" if you think otherwise.

Doesn't deal with politics? What a joke!

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 am 
I'll tell you what the joke is, the people who sit around complaining about everything. We need more people who go out and make our community a better place.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:22 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
I'll tell you what the joke is, the people who sit around complaining about everything. We need more people who go out and make our community a better place.

I agree let's get some INS people in this town to enforce our laws for a change

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:46 pm 
so fitting that you still want others to try and make your town a better place. why do you want the federal government to step in every time something is wrong? don't you know how many tax dollars big government "Stinks" up from you. let me guess, you want my business to pay for it, huh?

if you really want our town to be a better place you'd add to the community, by sharing food, cleaning parks, planting trees & flowers, etc... those things don't require tax dollars, just a little bit of everyones time.

and honestly, if you don't want to do those things, thats fine. but don't go around smearing people actually doing something good for everyone. if anything it reflects how alienated you must feel with the community at large.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:16 pm 
Anonymous wrote:
so fitting that you still want others to try and make your town a better place. why do you want the federal government to step in every time something is wrong? don't you know how many tax dollars big government "Stinks" up from you. let me guess, you want my business to pay for it, huh?

if you really want our town to be a better place you'd add to the community, by sharing food, cleaning parks, planting trees & flowers, etc... those things don't require tax dollars, just a little bit of everyones time.

and honestly, if you don't want to do those things, thats fine. but don't go around smearing people actually doing something good for everyone. if anything it reflects how alienated you must feel with the community at large.

so in other words if we agree with a particular political agenda we are smearing the person. What a crook. Again, liberal facsasm at work

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:35 pm 
No, I don't think they're saying anything about your political agenda, I think they're saying that harassment and threats of violence against against these folks sharing food isn't right.

Over the past 8 months a woman named margaret has filled numerous false police reports and her & her husband have come to these shares to harass and threaten people. I know the last time the a false police report was made the officers handling the matter informed everyone that he'd arrest margaret the next time she came to threaten people.

Its unfortunate for the amount of political fighting in these forum discussions. I think this is a very serious problem.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:45 am 
Anonymous wrote:
No, I don't think they're saying anything about your political agenda, I think they're saying that harassment and threats of violence against against these folks sharing food isn't right.

Over the past 8 months a woman named margaret has filled numerous false police reports and her & her husband have come to these shares to harass and threaten people. I know the last time the a false police report was made the officers handling the matter informed everyone that he'd arrest margaret the next time she came to threaten people.

Its unfortunate for the amount of political fighting in these forum discussions. I think this is a very serious problem.

Debate is both democratic and healthy. You are uncomfortable with debate because you cannot tolerate opinions which differ from your own. You want no other opinion but your own. You are a facsist. You are abnormally fixated on this lady Margeret. No matter what anyone says on this you always bring it back to Margeret. You need help. You are a parnoid person that has no tolerance for others and really hates anyone that doesn't share your opinion. Margeret represents all the people that disagree with you. You really need to be on medication.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 am 
Debate is both healthy and democratic. Totally agreed, but violence and intimidation are not acceptable, I'm sure you can agree with that.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:32 am 
Anonymous wrote:
Debate is both healthy and democratic. Totally agreed, but violence and intimidation are not acceptable, I'm sure you can agree with that.

I can agree with you on that. But, I will be perfectly honest. I have been at a number of meetings. I have never seen violence. I have seen verbal abuse. While I hear Margeret express her opinion in extended ways I don't hear abuse from her. I have heard verbal abuse from the residents association against margeret. I have seen resident association on more than one ocassion call the police on margeret. They did this not because she was violent but because she was expressing her opinions at their meetings. The residents association behavior has been shocking. It is from those people where I have seen much of the hate you speak of. I think you really need to be more conscience of how your words and actions are recieved from people outside of your group which is rather single minded and small. Take this as constructive criticism. Your group would be lot larger and more people open to it if you were nicer. You seem to have a lot of anger and it seems to be unnaturally focused on Margeret.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next