LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:52 pm

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 am 
I read what Margaretanne said to Long Island Press: She should apologize to Lucero's mother publicly.

Here is why:

http://bryanjohnsonblog.com/2010/04/22/ ... e-ashamed/

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:45 am 
She's not going to apologize she's hateful and bitter person.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 am 
These comments do not represent the views or the opinion of the Farmingville Civic Assoication. Margeret is not the President or spokesperson for the Civic Association. Margeret has been asked to write the Long Island Press to make it very clear that these are her own personal views and not those of Farmingville Civic Association.W

Report this post

Post subject: Margaretanne
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:41 am 
I did not say she was a spokesperson or president. She is a member, however, and it looks bad for your organization to have a member speak in such a disgraceful manner.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:29 am 

The actions of these boys and the statements made by Margaret reflex the frustrations of the people because the politicians have refused to deal with illegal immigration years ago. They looked the other way out of weakness or for their own self interest and this is the result of their cowardice. All across the country our citizens and legal immigrants are being killed by illegal aliens and now with the drug cartels crossing our borders it is getting worse. It is frustrating to watch our pols sit back and do nothing and allow the advocates for the illegals use racism to bully everyone into submission. What is happening is that the divide between the races is widening instead of getting close together like it should be. People like Al Sharpton as well step into the fray and make things even more devisive.

While the killing of Mr. Lucero was very wrong and the boys deserve what they got, it may also reflect a malignancy of racial tension in the school between the groups that should not be allowed to exist. So in reality, if this is so, the school bears a lot of the blame. There are many dimensions to what happened and when all is said and done, this will not be the last time things like this will happen, unfortunately on both sides.

Our pols must stand up and do the right thing and not allow people to use racism to force an agenda that conforms to an ideal that is hurting this country and which fosters criminal behavior and is being passed off as something we should accept as legitimate.

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 am 
For anyone thats interested, SuzieQ is one of margaret's user names on this site. Clearly she is hoping that people don't think she's the same person, but all you need to do is a search for posts she's made as SuzieQ where she signs as her real name.

Margaret is a hateful person and a known lier, dialogue with her is like talking to a tree.

Report this post

Post subject: I Am Not Margaret
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 pm 

If you go on to the 631 politics site where I have been posting for many years, you will realize that I am not Margaret.

Although I am against illegal immigration as well, you will see that my pov is a little more fine-tuned than Margaret's. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however and those who are offended or squeamish to voice an opinion, are the people who, like the pols, have allowed this situation to become the 800 lb. gorilla in the room that everyone is afraid to touch. It is now so out of control and costing the American people billions, bankrupting many states, and costing the taxpayers in the form of jobs and money out of their own pockets that frustrations will flare like the Lucero case and it is unfortunate that innocent lives are lost. Would the same hoopla surrounding Lucero's death, which has gone on for almost two years now, be a factor if an illegal alien killed a black man or a white man or an asian man as well. I think not. It is just given short shift in the paper for perhaps a day on page 12 and then gone! This fuels more tension and things will explode from time to time if something is not done to remedy the situation in a sensible manner.

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:45 pm 
SusieQ is margaret and it's sad that she's so manipulative that she has to lie to cover that up.

Need proof? Check out the following link where she signs her real name. Oh, if you're wondering why it's signed "Margaret Most Plesant" try typing Margaret B.i.a.n.c.u.l.l.i into any posts here, you'll notice the website automatically converts her last name into "Most Plesant". So when she signs her name it becomes "Margaret Most Plesant".

So for a quick rundown, this site automatically blocks out her name and margaret just got caught in another lie.

So all this said, does the farmingville residents association stand by margaret's statements? Is margaret the representative? If she's not it needs to be made clear because at this point it seems that the heads of fra are fred and margaret.

http://www.sachemunspun.com/bulletinboa ... +Most Plesant

Report this post

Post subject: Sorry Charlie
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:27 pm 

If this is what you are talking about, it is from Margaret, but I did not write it. This is the first time I am seeing this. Margaret is a teacher, I am not_________________________________________?

So before you shoot your mouth off, get your facts straight bumpkin.

"My Word Processing 1 students from Beach Channel H.S. completed a “Career Hunt” project. Several students in each class were interested in Veterinary Science. To enrich their experience, I suggested they look at the website for Best Friends Animal Society, 5001 supporter Canyon Road, Kanab, Utah. Students began asking how to help the sanctuary and the animals living out their lives there. We decided that we would like to investigate the opportunity to volunteer at Best Friends over our spring break, if we are able to raise the necessary funds. It is the intent of The Farmingville Civic Association’s sponsorship of this activity. This sponsorship will allow us a platform for fundraising and an opportunity for our community to reach out to help improve the quality of life of inner city high school children by enlarging their experience and future career opportunity. It will allow the residents of the greater Farmingville area to work together reaching out to help these kids learn good citizenship through their volunteer activities.
It has always been an honor to work with my neighbors doing the many good things we have done over the past decade."

Report this post
 Post subject: Response
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:31 pm 
Guest,

Thank you for pointing that out. "groups that should not be allowed to exist". It sure sounds like, yet again, you are blaming the "illegal immigrants" for the crimes Conroy and co. committed because if they were not here, it wouldn't have happened. You do realize, margaret, that that is completely baseless.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:03 pm 
there are nearly half a dozen posts from SusieQ signed as margaret on this forum, they are without doubt the same person. the fact that margaret needs to pretend to be other people shows that her claims are baseless. she is a hate spreading lier, and sadly there is no reasoning with people like that.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:42 am 

so I will not bother as you are not worth worrying about.

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:00 am 
margaret caught in another lie, how sadly predictable.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:33 am 
Anonymous wrote:
margaret caught in another lie, how sadly predictable.

Serious Margaret issues with this person. Just curious do you have a Margaret doll you stick pins into - or maybe a Margaret shrunkin head lol...or maybe you count Margarets instead of sheep before you fall asleep at night. And NO i'm not MMMMargaret. Maybe she's a nut - but your a close second. keep amusing us. lol.

Report this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:17 am 
I know for a fact Susie is not Margaret. This guy Mike for the FRA is a headcase with a case of Margeret behind every rock. If you ever saw him in action he is a sicko.

Report this post