LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:02 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No1Listens2Fred
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 am 
I used to visit this "web site" to get my juices flowing a little bit.
Now, it seems, NO ONE visits the site anymore. Maybe the content
was just too much BS? And I thought print was dead. Instead, it seems,
Fred's digital choir is virtually six feet under.

Report this post

Post subject: Re: No1Listens2Fred
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm 
Yawn all you want. Fred Gorman is a generous person who helps everyone who asks. The board members teachers and administrators are arrogant cheapskates. That love spending other people's money.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:49 pm 
As discussions heat up around how much Sachem will slam the residents with another stupid tax increase because of their snaky methods of reserves then this site will light up like a Christmas Tree.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:52 pm 
If not listening to Fred, they should have. Wait until the community finds our the boe and administration has destroed the district. The only thing left stand will be the football teams.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:22 am 
I bet you're typing this from your swanky house with your expensive cars parked in the driveway.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 am 
Guest wrote:
I bet you're typing this from your swanky house with your expensive cars parked in the driveway.

First of all it does not matter if the person is in that " swanky house with expensive cars parked in the driveway "
Its about accountability, and not lying to the tax payer spending their money !!!! Every one has the right on how to live their life, but the admin and BOE does not have the right to present false claims and bogus budgets with built in surpluses year after year... There is no reason for a 4.2% budget increase and I pray the community opens up their eyes as this budget goes DOWN!!!

Sachem Budget vote is
Tuesday, MAY 15th

NO VOTE = No New Taxes
YES VOTE = 4.2% Tax Increase

Vote your interest…. The other side always does

Understand the Tax cap …A No Vote means No New Taxes
Sachems Tax Cap is $153,835,841. If Sachem submits a budget that is under $153,835,841, a simple majority vote can pass it. If it fails, the school district may have a second vote, but if the second vote fails, or the district chooses not to resubmit the budget, the tax levy will be frozen at the previous year’s level of $151,669,879.
Likewise, if Sachem submits a budget that exceeds 153,835,841, a super majority vote of 60% is needed for passage. If it fails, the district may have a second vote. If the budget fails twice, or the district chooses not to resubmit, the tax levy will be frozen at the previous year’s level of $151,669,879

Questions? Call Fred 588-6161

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:08 am 
outsider wrote:
Guest wrote:

First of all it does not matter if the person is in that " swanky house with expensive cars parked in the driveway "
Its about accountability, and not lying to the tax payer spending their money !!!! Every one has the right on how to live their life, but the admin and BOE does not have the right to present false claims and bogus budgets with built in surpluses year after year... There is no reason for a 4.2% budget increase and I pray the community opens up their eyes as this budget goes DOWN!!!

Sachem Budget vote is
Tuesday, MAY 15th

NO VOTE = No New Taxes

Sachems Tax Cap is $153,835,841. If Sachem submits a budget that is under $153,835,841, a simple majority vote can pass it. If it fails, the school district may have a second vote, but if the second vote fails, or the district chooses not to resubmit the budget, the tax levy will be frozen at the previous year’s level of $151,669,879.
Likewise, if Sachem submits a budget that exceeds 153,835,841, a super majority vote of 60% is needed for passage. If it fails, the district may have a second vote. If the budget fails twice, or the district chooses not to resubmit, the tax levy will be frozen at the previous year’s level of $151,669,879

I am so gratified that the community finally listened to Fred and voted down that budged. Sanity has been restored to Sachem.

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:37 am 
Guest wrote:
outsider wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sachem Budget vote is
Tuesday, MAY 15th

NO VOTE = No New Taxes

I am so gratified that the community finally listened to Fred and voted down that budged. Sanity has been restored to Sachem.

What happenned in Wisconsin tonight is what you all should fear moving forward ....These big labor unions will be taken down 1 step at a time

Report this post

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:35 pm 
I wish this site would end. I have known so many people that have been put down so badly

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 am 
Guest wrote:
I wish this site would end. I have known so many people that have been put down so badly

Oh, yeah, jerkface poopy butt?

Report this post