LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:06 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Board Positions
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:30 am 
Why was Richie S and Mr.K at one of the past boaed meetings? Is Richard running again or is he there as a ploy to throw off who is really running Maybe just might be Mr. K who is running, wgat do you think peopledo we really nead self serving people in office? :mrgreen:

Report this post

Post subject: Re: Board Positions
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:09 pm 
I'd vote for Rich. He is a. Tax fighter!!!!!

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:14 pm 
Yeh remember 18%

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:22 am 
That wasn't Richie's fault. The administration blackmailed the public with the two Sachem concept. Richie fought for us and lost his battle with the PTA and teachers union. How do you think a 18 year old beat a tax paying businessman? The teachers union hates Richie! They hate Richie! Based on this fact Richie should run and the community should support him.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:01 am 
He and his partner supported the 18% to knock out the incumbents that were in office and up for re-election. :twisted:

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 am 
[quote="Guest"]That wasn't Richie's fault. The administration blackmailed the public with the two Sachem concept. Richie fought for us and lost his battle with the PTA and teachers union. How do you think a 18 year old beat a tax paying businessman? The teachers union hates Richie! They hate Richie! Based on this fact Richie should run and the community should support him.[/quote

The above quote is so wrong its almost laughable..Rich was a VERY BIG PART OF THE 18% SACHEM BUDGET !!!!

Fact # 1 is he was not running for office that year and teamed up with Mr K to bring done others that were running, but got there butts kicked out of office the following year..
Fact # 2 is I personally called his autobody office and he admitted it over the phone to me...

Last thing we need is any one of these guys to try to run again, because people don't forget bottom line...
For the record I dont work for the district, and have no horses in the game as some may say..I am a taxpayer that was and still am pissed off about what these guys tried to do..

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:04 pm 
Richie singlehandedly toolk on the corrupt powers in our district. He was the only one looking for justice with the construction projects. He alone challenges the construction managers, architects and district administrators. He was always left out to do the dirty work and he did it with his heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:21 pm 
Richie and Mr K both whole heartedly supported the 18% increase. They said the district would be destroyed if it didn't happen. After it failed and the sky didn't fall Richie said it was the best thing that ever happened. The problem with Richie, besides his crude and vulgar temper, was that he saw the board and his role as being an advocate of anythine the Super and the Business manager asked for without question. They never took a real close look at the numbers. Mr. K saw his role as protecting the Super's budget. Richie saw his role as protecting The Super and Mr. K.

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:35 am 
VOTE FOR RICH SAERS!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:12 am 
Guest wrote:
VOTE FOR RICH SAERS!

The community can't wait to vote for him lol...Not a chance here, but maybe in hell

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:47 pm 
outsider wrote:
Guest wrote:
VOTE FOR RICH SAERS!

The community can't wait to vote for him lol...Not a chance here, but maybe in hell

If he runs against the Duncan he could win. The kid is up everyone's butt and uses the district for personal gain. Rich is the only Board Member not to profit from his service

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:01 am 
Guest wrote:
outsider wrote:
Guest wrote:
VOTE FOR RICH SAERS!

If he runs against the Duncan he could win. The kid is up everyone's butt and uses the district for personal gain. Rich is the only Board Member not to profit from his service

anyone running against duncan will win

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:28 am 
Don't underestimate dumbkin. He uses people during election time and makes big promises. It's amazing the amount of money he has for his election campaigns, yet declares nothing. He's. A wily llittle man.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 am 
The biggest financial supporter of Duncan in the past was Gorman. He funded his last two campaigns. Duncan didn't report it and should have bee thrown off the board for that alone.

I gave Duncan $500 and through my support behind him. Back then I saw a honest passionate kid who loved his mother, special sister and Sachem. I never supported his second run. The Teachers did

I always liked S ayers as a person and felt he was in with a bad crowd of special interest. I sported the reconfiguration because of the tremendous educational, co-curricular ans sports opportunities that two school systems offered twice as many kids. If S ayers was reelected with Past Pres K the reconfiguration would have been dissolved.

If S ayers were to run against Duncan. I'd give him $500 and do all I could to get rid of the Sachem high school girl chasing influence selling self promoting creep Duncan has become.

Anyone can search this sight and get the scoop on either person.

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:38 pm 
Did Duncan report the contribution as he was required to do? And, Fred is now saying he would vote for the guy who was not only one of the nastiest ever on the board but also the lead advocate on the board for promoting an 18% increase. Fred is saying he had the wrong people around him? Give me a break. Richie was the wrong person who tried to strong arm other people on the board. Even if he was influenced by others, you would want such a weak minded person on the board? We have seen Fred's inconsistentcies before this is why he has lost all credability. Same pattern. He supports you than after the first budget vote he tells you he was betrayed. Time for Fred to retire.

Report this post