LONG ISLAND BULLETIN BOARD

Sachem Unspun - A site devoted to registered voters in the Sachem School District.
It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:52 am

All times are UTC + 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: security guards
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:06 am 
P**sies with nothing else to complain about. STFU and be glad you don't have to provide security for a high school. You wimps would quit after one day.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 5:28 pm 
Guest wrote:
P**sies with nothing else to complain about. STFU and be glad you don't have to provide security for a high school. You wimps would quit after one day.

Having been in the high schools I don't think they're as bad as you make them out to be - and if they are maybe it's becasue half the security staff is either coffee clotching together in the hall or out for a bagel run!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:40 am 
concerned wrote:
sachem security guards are always seen reading papers, magazines,[ even gun magazines],while their supervisor sees this and does nothing to stop it. they are constantly on break drinking coffee and in groups of 3 to 4 ,just talking and reading,while everyone enters the buildings and they don't even ask them who they are ,or what there doing here.they make over 18 dollars an hour to do nothing. we should hire an outside agency and save alot on benefits,the up-keep of all those security cars and all the gas they use at over $4.00 a gallon.

sleeping behind the wheel. i got pics.hey jeff. got pills.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:58 pm 
concerned wrote:
sachem security guards are always seen reading papers, magazines,[ even gun magazines],while their supervisor sees this and does nothing to stop it. they are constantly on break drinking coffee and in groups of 3 to 4 ,just talking and reading,while everyone enters the buildings and they don't even ask them who they are ,or what there doing here.they make over 18 dollars an hour to do nothing. we should hire an outside agency and save alot on benefits,the up-keep of all those security cars and all the gas they use at over $4.00 a gallon.

Speaking of security cars- doesn't everyone just LOVE the new Charger that security drives? Are they going on high speed chases after the high school kids that they need the same cars our Suffolk Police use?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:05 am 
Your all a bunch of bitches shut the “I stink” up you pansies be a man step up to me!!!!!! Come through and watch what I do with that coffee in my hand might not be coffee ;)))

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:58 am 
concerned wrote:

sleeping behind the island 16 great job boys

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:49 am 
they sit and text on their phones and post on facebook while getting paid

Report this post